thinks to do:
- go to the butcher for a roast beast
- get stuff to make marshmallow creme (eggs, corn syrup…)
- write one trillion words (or at least 2500)
- maybe bake something nice
- try to remember the other things I’m forgetting, which are myriad
- like wrapping some presents
- and putting the ones we’re not wrapping under the tree
- and probably other stuff
!!! Holy crap! I finished my entire outward-bound journey on the Eowyn Challenge/Walk to Rivendell! That’s 4757 miles! Granted, I’ve been doing that walk since March of 2003, but I’d originally anticipated it would take me until 2011 to finish it (let’s hear it for living in Ireland without a car!). Wow! Hoo hoo, I’m all excited! How cool!
Now to walk back again. :) The road home is only 1625 miles (the road out splits several times as the party breaks up and they all take different paths), and then there’s the journey to Grey Havens, but sheesh, I might be done with the whole Lord of the Rings walk by the end of 2011! What’ll I do /then/? (Bilbo’s journey from THE HOBBIT, probably, but after that I’m going to have to leave Middle Earth and find somewhere else to walk…)
Woo hoo, go me! *does a little dance*!
miles to Minas Tirith: 120
The Road Home: miles to Isengard: 6.1
ytd km swum: 48.5
ytd wordcount: 267,000