…that 50 question meme that’s going around:
1. Do you like blue cheese? I’ve never actually eaten it, but my gut reaction is no.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don’t even know what Sonic is.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? That I really miss the disgusting cheese-covered ones you can get at 7/11.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Do You Hear What I Hear?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Steak and potatoes.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The diamond stud earring that was made from my husband’s former fianc&eeacute;e’s wedding ring. It’s petty, I know, and I didn’t even dislike her, but there you have it. :)
12. Favorite hobby? Swimming? I donno. Photography? Writing?
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I rather don’t think so. :)
14. Do you have A.D.D? No.
15. What’s one trait that you dislike about yourself? …I pretty much like me.
16. Middle name? Eileen.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. My cheek itches. It’s hard to type around a cat. My answer to #15 was probably pretty obnoxious.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Slippers, soup and pizza.
20. Current worry right now? Finances.
21. Current hate right now? Finances. :)
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere *sunshiney*. God.
23. How did you bring in New Years? I have no idea at all.
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere sunshiney…
37. Best bed sheets as a child? What an utterly bizarre question.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Misaligning my spine.
39. Do you love where you live? Not especially.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.
41. Who is your loudest friend? *snort* Probably me.
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? No idea.
45. What is your favorite book? Ted says it’s Tigana.
46. What is your favorite candy? They have these mint bars called Aero over here that are pretty good. They’re cheap, not nice chocolate, but I like them.
47. What is your favorite sports team? I don’t have one.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? My family usually sings “The Parting Glass” at wakes.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Probably drooling on my pillow.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? “Goddamned cat.”
(x-posted from the essential kit)