It's not that I don't still have a lot to do. In fact, I have enormous overwhelming amounts to do, including but not limited to, and more or less in order:
- do THE QUEEN'S BASTARD proofs
- finish revising THE PRETENDER'S CROWN proposal
- write Chance #5 & #6
- Christmas shop
- birthday shop for the nephews
- get Christmas & birthday presents in the mail
- put up the Christmas tree
- write THE PRETENDER'S CROWN (due Feb 1. Hah.)
But damned if I don't feel light and fluffy right now.
Apparently my reward for all that hard work was staying up too late to work on a new website design. Still, today I am light and fluffy and happy to face the day, and I will take it.