1. Do you have a tattoo?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
5. Do you dream in colour?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. How about them hipsters?
8. How did we meet?
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like musicals?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What are you wearing?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. What's your favourite day of the week?
22. What's your favourite colour?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. If we were locked in an elevator together, what would you want to discuss?
28. What is your favourite meal to have when you're on date?
29. If there is any habit you have that you could change - what is it?
30. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
In between writing the first paragraph of this and now, I went to yoga, and feel quite a lot better.
Did I mention that the other day I ordered a berry frappe at some coffee shop and it was very like a milkshake? Not exactly like one, as they used berries and frozen ice (as opposed to dry ice? *stares at self*) and vanilla creme, but very like one. I was astounded. Still am, a bit.
Argos claims we'll be getting our futon and sofabed on Thursday. I'm quite excited about that. Then all we have to do is get rid of the two twin beds currently piled in our bedroom, and the house will be perfect! Well. It'll be more put-together, anyway. :)
"Better". That's another mood LJ moods lack.
miles to Minas Tirith: 316