1) Outside of Alaska, where do you think you would want to settle down and live?
Ireland, either in the west where my family is, or in the southwest around Kilkelly, which is just a gorgeous area. Vancouver might be cool, too, and if I were rich enough I'd have a place in San Francisco.
2) What's the best thing someone has said about your writing?
There's a sculpture in central Washington, Wild Horse Monument, which is simply breathtaking. It makes me want to cry. I told someone once that I wanted to be able to write like that, so that it would fill people so full of emotion that they could hardly breathe. He told me I already had.
Second best thing: Angles being called nearly perfect by a Tor editor. :)
3) What's the worst? "You're one of those writers who comes up with brilliant plots, aren't you? And then you drop cardboard characters in."
4) If you were given the opportunity to live in a book for one year - What book/world would you live in? What would occupation would you choose?
...I have to choose *one*? Um. *embarrassed look* ElfQuest as a Wolfrider would probably be my first choice. X-Men as one of the X-Men would be my second.
Heinlein's TIME ENOUGH FOR LOVE, though, would probably be my first real-book choice. As for occupation, I donno. Could I be Dora's driver? :)
5) If you had to give away a million dollars to win a million dollars - to whom would you give it to and why?
I'd give it to Childreach, because you have to start saving the world somewhere.
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed