November 4th, 2003

catie_cute

hm

I have taken niherlas' wife's advice (and shadowhwk's too, for that matter), based on the fact that she (niherlas' wife, whose name I don't know, hence the appellation) used to work at Del Rey and presumably knows whereof she speaks, and I have called the editor who has US to ask if she's okay with multiple submissions.

However, she's out of the office until 'next' Thursday. From her voice mail, I think that 'next' is the 6th, rather than the 13th, so I left her voice mail and hopefully I'll hear from her Thursday or Friday. If not, I'll give her another call Monday.

Now I'm dithering about whether I ought to respond to Anna's email now and explain what's up, or if I should wait to hear from the other house. Hm. I think I'll probably email.