However, she's out of the office until 'next' Thursday. From her voice mail, I think that 'next' is the 6th, rather than the 13th, so I left her voice mail and hopefully I'll hear from her Thursday or Friday. If not, I'll give her another call Monday.
Now I'm dithering about whether I ought to respond to Anna's email now and explain what's up, or if I should wait to hear from the other house. Hm. I think I'll probably email.