1. Ember, daughter of the blood, TwoMoonsMUSH
2. Rynnaen, heir to Myrys and Sawall, AmberMUSH
3. Darklis, a thief, Thieves & Things
4. Sorex, a cleric of disbelief, AD&D
5. Ravenfire, a firecaster, Champions
6. Rogue, an X-Man, Classic X-MUSH
7. Gem, a hoor, MaddockMUX
8. Isilinde, the perfect woman, Incar
9. Spidersilk, an elf, TwoMoonsMUSH
10. Helga the Half-Orc, AD&D
11. Kit Ellis, a flatscan, Classic X-MUSH
12. Methos, an immortal, homegrown MUSH
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6, or 11?
Kit. She likes to teach.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
Oh hell yeah. So do you.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
...I have no doubt that whatever mission this it, it involves needing to keep MacLeod away from somewhere, so Methos sends the gorgeous brainy blond to distract him. It succeeds. Mac's a horndog. :)
4) What is, or would be, 9's favourite book?
Totally out of context. No books in that world. Favorite story, probably the story of Rahnee becoming chief.
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Rynnaen's made it quite clear she'd rather die than swear fealty to somebody (at least Meredith), and she's the one who holds a House heirship. Rogue, mind you, isn't exactly the fealty-swearing type, but if we're stretching it far enough to make sense as it is, I'd say Rogue swears fealty to Rynna.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10?
*laugh* Neither 9 nor 10 is human. Ravenfire would *probably* prefer the elf.
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
2: Rynnaen; 7: Gem; 12: Methos. *laugh* My. They'd have to go to the World's End Bar for them to be in the same place, and a bar is always good from Methos's point of view, so that sounds likely. Gem would very cheerfully try to seduce Methos (and I cannot imagine that she would fail), and Methos would tell stories about impossible things all night. Rynna, if she were feeling competitive, which she usually isn't unless she's dealing with Meredith, might try to one-up his stories, and fail.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
*laughs* 3: Darklis: skinny young teenage human. 10: Helga: Half-orc. Darklis gets SAT on, that's what happens!
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back? Ember would have absolutely no use for anything Isilinde would consider a most precious possession. Izzy would begin by politely asking for it back (which would work) and eventually work up to Holy Wrath of Hell it didn't work.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Gem and Methos are really getting together a lot here. Lucky them.
A totally geeky answer, but I think it's appropriate: Who Wants to Live Forever?
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
That's peculiarly easy. 4 (Sorex, an AD&D fighter) would be pulled into or already part of the medieval-era ElfQuest stories and find allies with the elves instead of the humans.
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Famously, I think.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Oooh. I'd get her to steal me a lethe-snifter so I could FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS!
14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (either in appearance or personality)?
Er. Me. (I swear I didn't cheat on this.)
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
2: Rynna. 4 & 5: Sorex and Ravenfire. She'd probably side with Ravenfire for the grrlpower.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
Jim Steinman, "Tonight is what it means to be young"
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
1: Ember; 6: Rogue; 12: Methos. Rogue gets it, because Ember wouldn't care and Methos would never in any lifetime risk Rogue's skin touching his.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
*LAUGH* Nothing. Nothing ever. :)
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Um. Setting federal agents on fire...
21) What is 6's secret?
Her real name.
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
...honestly, probably Spidersilk. She is lithe and elfy. Kit's only human.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
8. I believe Isilinde kicks ass. Of course, Gem carries a gun.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Ember and Spidersilk team up to save the world from Sorex's sinister organization. Kit volunteers to help, but turns out to be working for Sorex. Sorex, meantime, has kidnapped Methos (bad, *bad* idea) to force Ember and Silk's surrender. They talk to Ravenfire, who sends them to Darklis who GIVE THEM THE LETHE-SNIFTER WITH WHICH THEY SNIFT SOREX'S LETHE, AND IT'S GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER
Obviously the fic is titled The Sinister Snifter.